20 December 2011

Things I Need In My Life

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glIXlwwxi68?wmode=transparent]


Currently listening to: Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Leftwich

Thought I'd take a little look at the FEMMEX online store and GOOD GRACIOUS ME there are SO many gorgeous, beautiful pieces of clothing! Thought I'd do a little post on a few of my favourite items from the store. I still need to post some photos sporting my latest FEMMEX buys soon - I just can't get enough of their stuff! Check out more of their latest stuff by pressing Shop FEMMEX in the menu bar. You won't be sorry!


Ming xx


P.S. LOOK OUT FOR MY NEW SINGLE 'SWEET MISFORTUNE' OUT TOMORROW! AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM MY WEBSITE: www.mingbridges.com - thank you for all your love and support!







SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS