20 March 2012

So...

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgGkJez6pcM?wmode=transparent]


So... what has been going on!? I've been super busy recently and I am still super busy now so this is going to be a majority picture blog I'm afraid!



0screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0



FEMMEX gives you wings...




2screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0




Went to the opening of SingaPlural which was super fun, got to see some amazing furniture designs and this super cool fashion show.




1screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0




Have been doing some radio shows! This is Xiaohan and I at YES 933! I'll be on Power 98 tonight at 9pm too if you guys wanna tune in!



7screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0



I've been trying new things, namely, kick boxing. It's SO fun! I feel like a street fighter when I'm taking it all out hahaha. Unfortunately my kicks arn't quite Chun Li's standard yet!



4screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0



My cousin is going to kill me for this but this is my absolute favourite photo of the year (so far!) hahahaha. I've been trying out new places to eat - we went here for her birthday, SO PRETTY! Antoinette at mandarin gallery.



3screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0



I've been filming a tv show for Channel 8 called 'It's a small world' which will be airing next wednesday (28th) at 8pm! My chinese is horrendous but I am trying my best! Hopefully it improves as the show goes on, hahaha. Here is a little preview...


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOFZ4XpDZHk?wmode=transparent]



6screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0



ST PATRICKS DAY WITH GUINNESS! Super fun night!



8screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0



Hehehe, Xiaohan's also probably gonna kill me for this too...



Screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0



I've also been catching up with friends. Love these girls <3



5screen_shot_2012-03-21_at_pm_0



And performing! Fortunately for you I don't take many photos of my day to day lessons (I have lessons everyday on top of performing, keeping fit and trying to find time for my friends let alone my family! I also have to do a lot of work from home and keep writing songs, etc etc etc). People were asking what I do everyday so thats it! Everyday is different, sometimes I'll block a day out after all my lessons to write songs, or I'll have 2 full days of filming in a row. It's a lot harder than it seems but I enjoy being busy! So far I've been ok with the whole balancing thing so hopefully everything continues to move smoothly! Chinese lessons every morning are not easy!


Anyway, I hope everyones having a great week. Sorry for such a short (or was it long?) update!


Kickboxing time!

Love,

Ming. xx

























SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS