31 May 2012

AUDI FASHION WEEK

I managed to make it to one fashion show during fashion week in Singapore and I'm so glad I did. I love looking at a brand new collection on the runway and taking in the creative concept of what feels like a tidal wave of new ideas (is that weird?). It was made even more amazing by the fact that these were all local designers from Singapore. Gorgeous work. I love going to events in Singapore and getting to dress up! They always make such an effort to make everything spectacular and it always is, spectacular.


The hair! thank you Passion <3


The Outfit - From depression. I love it!

I think one of the best things about a fashion show is how the lights set the mood at the beginning. How pretty is this!


And then the excitement begins... (excuse the photos, was still on iphone camera here)

SATURDAY:





DEPRESSION:






A.W.O.L (All Walks Of Life):






This post almost didn't make it up. Is this better, doing shorter but more posts or do you prefer just a really long post about everything but a few? Let me know! I'm still a rookie!

LOTS OF LOVE!
Ming xx 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS