09 March 2013

RAY Magazine Feature!



I'm not going to lie, I've always been in constant awe with how gorgeous the japanese/taiwanese girls always look in magazines, on neoprint machines (yes I LURVEEE NEOPRINTS) and just on like every single advert possible!


I finally got my taiwanese transformation for RAY Magazine! I simply ADORE the pastel colours. Definitely my kind of style! My interview/fashion spread is in the March edition but is unfortunately only in mandarin (sorry english speaking fans :( ) but I thought I'd upload some behind the seen shots anyhow! You can view the article online here - let me know what you think!



Dolled up to look like a doll. Love it.



Look numero uno!


AHH I LOVE WILDFOX JUMPERS! This is super duper cute!


Hah! You can tell in the actual article (if you look reaaaaaaal close) that my shoes are actually far too big for me hehe. I love them though - ALDO has such popy colours this season.


I'm not really a hat person but this one doesn't seem to look too bad!


Kwai! I wish I could get away with wearing this in everyday life. This look is adorable! I really need to learn to be more experimental with putting things in my hair.





AND NOW FOR MY FAVOURITE LOOK! BECAUSE ITS SO SILLY/PINK/GIRLIE/GOOFY/NERDY AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! WILDFOX your pieces are gorgeousness!

Why hello there..






Hehehe. I'm such a pink girl and I'm not ashamed of it at all! I literally spazzed out like the little girl I am during the shooting for this one!


THE SHOES! THE SHOES!


Me trying to be a dinosaur. I apologise profusely.


I think everyone was probably sick and tired of me running to the screen to check my shots, jumping up and down going 'YAY YAY YAY' all the time. But come on, you've gotta make life exciting! Things are so much more funner when you're easily excited!



I tried with the sunglasses, I really did.


But alas they were taken away because I looked TOO much like a goof ball trying to be cool posing with them. Story of my life.


The finale!


Tada! What do you think?

Feature/Interview in the March issue of RAY Magazine. Can also been read via their website here (click me!). Let me know what you think!

Lots of love,
Ming xx


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS