19 October 2011

FEMMEX IN NEW YORK!

(Fourth time editing this post and from cutting down in photos they've now just deleted them! So sorry if it gets a little confusing.)

Gonna start posts with music at the top. Seems logical so you can listen to the song during the post instead of at the end (if at all, that is :P)


I AM IN AMERICA!

Due to my exam results and the short period of time I get to be with my sister, my parents decided to finally finally take us to New York and HARRY POTTER LAND WOOOOOOOO! Its my first time to both and I was so so so excited. I'm still so so so excited and I'm over half way through the whole experience. I'm spending as much time with my family so will have to make this a short post - mostly photos (which is probably a better thing, hehe).


The hotel we stayed in was the most amazing hotel I've ever stayed in, in my life. There was an IPAD... AN IPAD to monitor the room temperature and to call room service etc etc... AN IPAD! How insane is that!



We took a horse and carriage ride around Central Park and it was amazing - I felt like I was in a movie (hehe). So many film scenes, so many TV episodes, it was SO cool!


Then, as everything opened at 11am and we went out at 7:30am, we walked around the city for a while...


SO AMAZING!! My shirt is from FEMMEX - you can't really see it but theres shots without the scarf later on.


I love the boyfriend jacket look.

The cutest cupcake shop! My sisters been obsessing over it for ages so she was so happy we finally got to go!


There's even cupcakes for doggies!


Then met up with one of my best friends Vani who's at uni there!
Empire State Building!


SUCH a big candy store! You'll have to see my suitcase later...



And they had a Hello Kitty section! 


This Pop Bar was totally cute.


Look at the tube - how tech!


TIMES SQUARE!!




Took a peek into Forum, and look! They have a Ferris Wheel!?!


The robot gives you the ice cream!


And then we got to go up to the Empire State Building observation deck. This was such a highlight - I love Sleepless in Seattle. Tip: If you're heading to New York do not, I repeat, DO NOT do the sky ride. From a sky tour of NYC we ended up being 'zapped through time' and then put out of space for around half an hour. My parents weren't too impressed.




We then got to go on a helicopter tour of NYC! MUCH better than the silly 'sky ride' one. I've never been in one and I'm super scared of height so it was pretty daunting. I managed to trip on the way in (I was terrified) and now have a humongous bruise on my shin (ouch). But it was worth it - amazing amazing amazing.



Went back to get more candy. F A O SCHWARZ toy shop was so cool!


This is cool but, really gross advertising. I would not have this for breakfast. Ever.


This too - its huge! Urgh!


And now, my suitcase.


All in a day and a halfs work. And then it was off to Orlando! I would post my photos from today but I think I've already gone far past my limit!

See you in a few days lovelies!
xx



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS