31 October 2011

Wild Thing

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11mkTm0WpBU?wmode=transparent]


I love the music video, it's so cute! My favourite song at the moment...


Anyway! I'm going to try and keep this post shorter than my normal rants.



0screen_shot_2011-10-31_at_pm_1



Celebrated my 19th with a few friends at Raffles in Chelsea. One of my friends and my Sister organised the whole thing for me - super super sweet! I'm a very lucky girl.



Screen_shot_2011-10-31_at_pm_1




Bianca and I also went to see BRITNEY SPEARS live in concert! She may not have been all she used to have been but it was so amazing. I am not ashamed to admit that I was holding back my tears when she came out. I mean, it was BRITNEY SPEARS! I couldn't believe it! She completed my childhood!


I love live performances. I love the costumes! The stage set-ups were amazing.



3screen_shot_2011-10-31_at_pm_1



This was my favourite costume! The costume lights up with red lighting down the sides. Amazing.


Anyway I thought I'd talk about my favourite trend this year which is (dundundun...), leopard prints! I think prints are gorgeous and an amazing way to make someone stand out. Especially with a plain outfit I love throwing in prints to add something different. My favourite is animal prints but I love florals and houndstooth as well. When leopard prints came back into the eye of fashion a few months ago I was OVER THE MOON. I think I've stocked up on enough leopard print items for life. Its hard to find good prints. I'm not one to go all out and wear a huge leopard print coat but I enjoy classic pieces of print. I've attached a few photos at the bottom that I've just scanned my computer for!


Off to FEMMEX tomorrow to source out new finds!


love love!

xx



















SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS