02 February 2012

ALBUM OUT NOW!!

MY ALBUM IS NOW OUT IN THE STORES AND AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!



Screen_shot_2012-02-02_at_pm_1



Thank you so much for all your support and kind words - I really can't say it enough. This is all like a dream to me. The album really is a visual representation of all the hard work, not just by me, but by many others too and I'm so happy that I finally have it in my hands to hold as a final product. The 10 year old me would never in a million years have thought that someone would ever want to listen to her sing outside the bedroom. Thinking back to then and all my young dreams and aspirations, I just can't believe all this is happening. I am so, so thankful and to say I'm lucky would be the understatement of the year. Who knows I guess (get it? haaaaaaaaha). I'm just so happy that I'm getting to do what I love on a daily basis and that's all I could have ever asked for :). Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.


Lots of love and BIG kisses!

Ming xx









SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS