20 February 2012

TO DO LIST

I always find myself making to do lists. I thought I'd make what I've been doing a little more interesting by listing out a few things this way :P. 


- To laugh at:


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxXvRjUe7TQ?wmode=transparent]


I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE FILMING! He was writing things down and had a voice recorder so I just assumed it would be written up, so embarrassing. Especially the last question, haha. Well on the bright side, at least I wasn't nervous about it!


- To go eat:



0screen_shot_2012-02-20_at_pm_0



My sister has been here the past week and has been forcing me out the house to try new things. High Tea at the Marmalade Pantry was awesome. I love their Marrakesh Green tea. My sister and I also shared a super duper yummy salad. Actually, everything on the menu looked so yummy! I'm not sure how the prices were like though, I'm so confused with currency after being back and fourth to England - and the exchange rate has dramatically changed everything too! I keep thinking everything is so expensive!




Screen_shot_2012-02-20_at_pm_0



We also went to Wild Honey (advised by my cousin, Janice) for breakfast and shared a 'Canadian' (The lovely pancakes in the left photo) and a 'Swiss' (Eggs benedict - IN LOVE with them). 


-  To go play:



1screen_shot_2012-02-20_at_pm_0



I'm a big gamer, computer games, board games, I'll try anything. But this is definitely me and my cousin's ultimate bonding game (for now anyway, a few months ago the latest craze was Monopoly Deal - Still up there in the ranks). Such a good laugh, super fun. My cousin Janice and I, at first, were really doubtful that we would enjoy or even be any good at this game. Wow how that has changed.


- To go buy:



300



Simple, casual yet if paired with some killer heels would make a great party dress! I love how slim the black makes you look! 


- To go listen to:


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU5o6M7S5nQ?wmode=transparent]


An instant mood changer. Such a happy song!


- To go bake:




3screen_shot_2012-02-20_at_pm_0




Now if only I had the skill, I would SO try and make this. It may be my next challenge into the baking world (we all know how my last one went...). If anyone tries this PLEASE show me a photo, it genuinely looks amazing!




2screen_shot_2012-02-20_at_pm_0



- To go read:



200px-hunger_games



I read it a while ago but literally, SUCH a good book. I normally get bored and take books slow but I finished this in under 2 days (this means something!). The movie comes out end of March but PLEASE read it before, it's really, really good. I've started reading the second one at night now when I can't sleep, been too busy to read it in one go but it's pretty good too!


- To go watch:




Screen_shot_2012-02-20_at_pm_04


I went into the Cinema not knowing anything about this film. It was AMAZING! I really, really enjoyed it. I'm proabably the worst cinema companion as I either laugh super loudly or cry bucket loads, and this was one of those laugh-a-thon movies. Only after I saw that it has some pretty bad ratings online. Don't listen to them! It's a really light hearted, good laugh! Love rom-coms <3.


Can't really think of anything else to write so I guess that's it for now! I recently had a press conference too (so nerve wracking)! I think I'm getting a little better at this whole interview thing, it doesn't help that I can be super shy/awkawrd. Oh well, it's all such an experience! I've attached some photos below but will be uploading more on my facebook!


Anyway, I love trying new things so if you guys have any suggestions for me too I'd love to know! Drop me a message on my twitter!






Love,

Ming.






































SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS