12 February 2012

Pre-Valentines Day Post!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3giaIzONA?wmode=transparent]


One of the greatest singers we have know, RIP Whitney Houston <3


Thought I'd start off the post with something I've purchased from FEMMEX but not had an opportunity to wear (cause its just always so damn hot here!)



1screen_shot_2012-02-12_at_pm_0



Gorgeous isn't it! Maybe I'll get a chance to parade around in it in England when it gets a bit warmer or Singapore when it gets a bit cooler, hehe.


ANYWAY! Pre-valentines day fever is upon us and it's that beautiful time where things are all pretty and heart-shaped and pink everywhere you look. Even breadtalk!



0screen_shot_2012-02-12_at_pm_0

 nomnomnom.


Some lucky girl may even be getting this! Although, whoever buys it is going to have some time trying to get that out of Takashimaya, hahaha.



4screen_shot_2012-02-12_at_pm_0



Although I believe that couples should feel like it's Valentines Day everyday, I think it's very nice to have a day dedicated to spending time together and remembering how much you love your loved one. But I personally would prefer getting flowers at a time when I feel sad to cheer me up rather than having someone spend three times the price on Valentines Day! Homemade gifts are so sweet and I really do believe that it's the thought and effort that makes something so romantic. I am indeed looking forward to hearing all the lovey-dovey stories from my friends. I think last year one of the sweetest ones was when my friend's boyfriend surprised her by cooking dinner - so sweet! I however will (hopefully) be cuddled up with my darling sister on the couch watching some soppy movie and eating lots of ice-cream (this is slowly turning into a not-so-good tradition, haha). I am indeed enjoying all the pink though! I also love looking at all the marketing idea's people come up with - some companies are so creative!


I did a little interview with Razor TV the other day for a Valentine's Special (basically me attempting to bake cupcakes). First of all let me tell you that I am a big rookie when it comes to baking, but it's so fun to experiment! After a little trouble we managed to save them and make them look presentable (which was a first!).





Screen_shot_2012-02-12_at_pm_0




3screen_shot_2012-02-12_at_pm_0


Pretty good looking bunch of cupcakes if I do say so myself. I just hope that they tasted as nice as they looked...



2screen_shot_2012-02-12_at_pm_0



I then got to go on to the streets of Singapore to help spread the loveeeee. As per usual some people were very scared of the camera (and I don't blame them, I would have ran, haha). We managed to find some brave takers at the end! I also did a short interview as well. I'll be posting the link up soon if you'd like to take a look at how to make these cupcakes!


Anyway if I don't post sooner, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I hope you have a wonderful day full of love with whatever loved ones that may be - lover, family, friends, etc.


LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE

Ming xxxx






















SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS