04 February 2012

Delivery Girl

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wayVq4BPS5Y?wmode=transparent]


Such a beautiful song


So my album 'Who Knows' was released on Tuesday! After signing a bunch of them, I went around personally delivering them as well so I thought I'd share some photos with you. (I've uploaded most of them at the bottom as a little gallery!).



0screen_shot_2012-02-05_at_pm_0



Loving the Chinese New Year spirit at the office lobby!




2screen_shot_2012-02-05_at_pm_0



All in an hours work! My sister says I have a horrendous signature so not too sure how these are going to go down.. hehe.




Screen_shot_2012-02-05_at_pm_0



At Media Corp on the way to deliver the CD's!


The rest of the photos are below if you'd like to look through them! Thought you may get a bit bored if i caption them all, hehe. BUT I will post one last one...



1screen_shot_2012-02-05_at_pm_0



This is what I wore out to dinner last night! I absolutely adore this little number from FEMMEX. This elegant, simple, mini black dress is made magnificent with the touch of gold sparkles on the collar. Currently my favorite piece. Love love love it!


Catch you later,

Ming xx





















SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS