29 September 2012

Look of the day

It's one of those annoying 'its not hot but its not cold' kind of days. Actually, even worse, it's one of those 'if I stand in the shade imma freeze to death but AHH THE SUN IS SO HOT' kind of days.

Best bud Benji and I


I always feel like such a snow bunny when I wear light pink, grey and black together (weird), but anyway! Been  having trouble finding a pair of warm black leggings (although I swear EVERYONE owns them!? Someone help a girl out!) but I managed to find a really cute yoga pair from Victoria's Secret! Wahoo!


Pshh, girls and their photographs. You can see how indecisive I am.



I'm off to find out where Benji's wandered off to..



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS