24 September 2012

Ming's Mandarin - Around the World

The glasses are staying.



I love to travel and it would be a shame lets just say, if I get interviewed and don’t actually know how to say where I’ve been or want to go (can you imagine :|). I’m pretty good with the basics but will include them anyway!

TODAY'S CLASS AGENDA

VOCAB

For any beginners reading:                        

1.  Country   国家 guo jia             
2. Travel 旅游 lu you
3. England 英国 ying guo
4. Singapore 新加坡 xin jia po
5. China 中国 zhong guo
6. Japan 日本 ri ben
7. America 美国 mei guo
8. France 法国 fa guo

For the pro students: – me (google translator approved)

9. Spain 西班牙 xi ban ya
10. Russia 俄国 e guo
11. Morocco 摩洛哥 mo luo ge
12. Taiwan 台湾 tai wan
13. Philipines 菲律宾 fei lv bin (fei lui bin)
14. Egypt 埃及 ai ji
15. Mexico 墨西哥 mo xi ge
16. India 印度 yin du
17. Australia (formal term) 澳大利亚 ao da li ya OR (informal term) 澳洲 ao zhou
18. Europe 欧洲 ou zhou
19. Asia 亚洲 ya zhou
20. Africa 非洲 fei zhou
21. London 伦敦 lun dun
22. Paris 巴黎 ba li
23. New York 纽约 niu yue

24. Sydney 悉尼 xi ni

25. Hong Kong 香港 xiang gang
26. Holiday – 度假 du jia
27. Public Holiday – 假期 jia qi
28. VISA - 签证 qian zheng

PHRASES (That I can see myself needing to use..)

1. I was born in Sydney, Australia 我的出生地在澳大利亚的悉尼 wo de chu sheng di zai ao da li ya de xi ni
2. I grew up in Singapore 我在新加坡长大 wo zai xin jia po zhang da
3. I really want to travel to Japan 我真的想要到日本旅游 wo zhen de xiang yao dao ri ben lui you
4. I have family in London, Sydney and Spain. 我在伦敦,悉尼和西班牙都有家人 wo zai lun dun, xi ni he xi ban ya dou you jia ren
5. Will I need a VISA if I want to go to Egypt? 如果我想到埃及,我需要签证吗? ru guo wo xiang dao ai ji, wo xu yao qian zheng ma?
6. Is there anyone who wants to travel with me to Taiwan? 有没有人想要和我一起到台湾旅游呢? you mei you ren xiang yao he wo yi qi dao tai wan lui you ne?

Hao le! Tong xue men, ming tian jian!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS