31 July 2012

Foodie Adventures (Singapore) - Dim Sum Royalty

Took Liliane with a few friends to Royal China for a surprise birthday lunch (thank you to ladyironchef for the amazing recommendation!). Have to keep reminding myself that I'm not a food blogger, hehe, but this place is worth sharing (and for more yummies you can always just follow me on instagram!).



The girls!




The height of sophistication


Tiffany blue!

Isn't this just the most beautiful room?


Round one

Yes - Round numero uno.





Amazing amazing amazing. It was my first time trying a custard bun and it blew my mind. I could eat their char siew sou's forever as well. Delicious. Perfect place for a birthday girl who LOVES dimsum!


Ming xx

P.S. More singing posts coming soon! Been in the studio everyday lately so watch this space for more music coming your way shortly!




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS